If model possible in 3D printed version what 1/32 aircraft do you like to buy ?? Give the type of aircraft which have not been released in this scale before by any brand?

Turecki

Hello Everybody

I would like to ask for your opinion and see how in common we have needs in the modelers world building 1/32 aircrafts. Maybe you like to buy 3D printed kit even if will be in limited small batch editions. Re-batching and releasing with demand.  Let it find out. I will be very happy if you give your type and maybe put quick comment with your choice.

Have a great day

I would like to see conversion sets

For example, a rounded nose option with cockpit and belly parts to turn the Tamiya F-4C/D or E into an RF-4C/E Photo-Phantom.

Yes, Revell did but the overall kit had terrible shape issues. Yes, Black Box/ Avionix and Phantom Phreaks have made resin noses, but these are cast as solid assemblies with a stupid, unrealistic camera fit. 

The same to turn a Tamiya F-4J into an F-4K/M Spey Phantom.

With Red Pills Models working on an F-4B etc in 1/32, there will be a lot of stashed Tamiya Phantoms screaming out for a conversion set to refresh them.

Tony