If model possible in 3D printed version what 1/32 aircraft do you like to buy ?? Give the type of aircraft which have not been released in this scale before by any brand?

Turecki

2 hours ago, Anthony in NZ said:

My suggestion would be a Strikemaster/Jet Provost V. 
Reason: long time Trainer for the RAF as well as used by several other Nations. Including NZ of course :D

They were also lovely to work on. Proper rigger (Airframes) work. I only had a short time on them but still remember them fondly

I’m not playing this game, though I would of course love an Anson :coolio:, but from a technical production point of view how does a company go about producing a kit using any manufacturing method if good reliable drawings aren’t available? I’m thinking more specifically here of Lukgraph who produce some really niche aeroplane models in an amazingly short time frame it seems, but how? 

Edited by mozart

3 hours ago, AlanG said:

They were also lovely to work on. Proper rigger (Airframes) work. I only had a short time on them but still remember them fondly

Actually, that would be choice # 3 for a jet, albeit I'm more into the T.3 blunty. 

It all depends on clear parts. If those are vac, I'll stick with the Six and Flagon tenders.

Tony 

hi guys 

Another wish list !!!!??? :doh: yes , as everybody here I have my wish list ...my utopian list ..... :Dso what about the Buccaneer ? Javelin ? Jaguar ? Mirage IV etc.....I can find a looot of other tempting stuffs 

seriously , I rather prefer conversions sets ..... easier to product ( I guess ) The first thing that comes to mind , are conversions for the F 4 phantom : first : the RF with "soft and "square " nose  , IP etc ...... then a detailed  generic cockpit ( tub , side walls , rear bulkheads ) , then a conversion for the G version , and what about the Greek AUP version with the special IP .... what else ??? maybe I missed something :hmmm: ..... oh yes a set to convert the Tam's C/D ( still "easy to get )  F 4 to the E version , indeed , the tam's E is no more available anywhere  ( "Cutting Edge did it ....I think )....I think there is a potential market to take , cause there are a lot of Phantom aficionados ( frustrated aficionados ) 

cheers 

Alain

Hi , for me

All at 1/32 scale

Lagg 3

Cutiss sbic 4 biplane 

Fairey barracuda

Blackburn roc and skua and fulmar

P 66 vangard

LA 5 series

Koolhoven FK58

Swedish FFvs j22

Finnish Myrsky II

Mörko Morane

Jf 2 duck seaplane 

Curtiss  wright cw21

Breda 65

P 64 fighter 

Regards  topper71 

On 1/15/2023 at 11:14 AM, Tissue and Dope said:

Boulton Paul Defiant.

A 1/32 BP Defiant was kitted by Scratchbuilders, many years ago.  It was resin, and received mixed reviews.  ID Models has a vac-form kit.