I'm calling this build completed. Had a let down when I removed the canopy masking. I discovered a small crack in the rear half of the canopy above the left side of the back seat. I must of hit the canopy sometime during the build . I applied some Future over the crack to see if would absorb into the crack but no such luck. What a bummer since the canopy is so prominent on this aircraft.
After two failed GB builds, I'm pleased with the build; it has its faults, but what build doesn't. I'll be taking a break from LSP builds for awhile as I've discovered MFH multi-media kits. Never done a multi-media kit and I'm looking forward to something new.
ARGH, after looking at these photos, I see I forget to paint the navigation lights! So I guess it's not completed after all, back to the bench.....
Thanks for looking in on my build.