If model possible in 3D printed version what 1/32 aircraft do you like to buy ?? Give the type of aircraft which have not been released in this scale before by any brand?

Turecki

1 hour ago, Archimedes said:

I like the top of your list! Der Riesenflugzeug was the one WWI multi-engine airframe that even WNW were not mad enough to contemplate….  It would make their Gotha G.IV look tiny by comparison. Sadly I suspect the only time we’ll se one in 1/32 will be if someone is willing to scratch build one.

Kind regards

Paul

Paul,  re: Zeppelin (Staaken) R.VI 135 foot wingspan. A 1/32 scale model would have a wingspan of only 50 5/8 inches.   Please send (sell, trade, whatever) the 3 view plans (in any scale) and I will scratch build it in 1/32 scale forthwith. Contact me via LSP message and we can go forth.  

Yours,

Ssculptor

Hi

my only choice because no one has ever done one

1:32  bristol blenheim IV

or maybe even  a blenheim with the option of different noses, so mkI, IV and V , and a bolingbroke option

cheers

jerry 

Well I don’t normally get too involved with these wish lists but I know your products and quality and you produce some of the nicest aftermarket out there.

My suggestion would be a Strikemaster/Jet Provost V. 
Reason: long time Trainer for the RAF as well as used by several other Nations. Including NZ of course :D

I think there’s a reasonable market for something like this for what you’re looking to achieve. 

As much as I would love an Anson, a smaller Jet would make more sense.

Just my 2cents worth 

Cheers

Anthony

9 hours ago, Zero77 said:

Lysander

La-5

C6N Myrt

F102 - F106

Mig-25

Yak-28

Blackbird

But i think big jets are too big for 3D printing.

Actually no. The Vigilante or P-3 Orion releases demonstrates that. 3d print produces parts that can be very precisely and strongly assembled. So, it is actually easy to cut long parts into sections.

Artur Pucyk from Bandit Resin Factory, aka the OP Turecki, has made some lovely LAU-7 'Winder rails:
https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/86245-lau-7-missile-rails/page/2/

I think before you go wish-listing biplanes etc appreciate he's probably in the jet groove, which is why I suggested a couple of F-4 Phantom conversions.

But, if he's serious about a full kit, it has to be the Convair F-106A Delta Dart or the Sukhoi Su-15TM Flagon

Tony

Edited by Tony T
what they charge in Nevada: sin tax

On 1/13/2023 at 4:07 PM, Ali62 said:

Oh no here we go again yet another long list of wish lists, carry on to those that enjoy it.

Turecki, asked for suggestions. I'm glad he did.

My 3D printed choice is for a DH 83 Fox Moth fuselage to mate with the ICM DH 82 Tiger Moth kit. I'll buy 1920s & 1930s light aircraft, especially De Havilland types.

Cheers

Chris