HpH news - 1/32 Kate, Marauder, Ventura and 1/48 B-47

Kagemusha

Just received an email from Heinz, a close friend of Jiri at HpH/Infinity.

The Kate is going to be released under the HpH label, Infinity is now in the past, the larger parts will be resin, with the already tooled smaller and clear parts in plastic.

Added to the future HpH releases of the S.M. 79, Bv-138 and He-177, are a B-26 Marauder and  Lockheed PV-1 Ventura in 1/32, with a B-47 in 1/48 - this a priority project.

image.thumb.jpeg.376142ee103f615f3265b0ccb8fff98e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.973eab338dcebcccc6d32419ab1cfc76.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6089ce312ffac3eab59cb48af6b4cf4c.jpeg

• Kagemusha changed the title to HpH news - 1/32 Kate, Marauder, Ventura and 1/48 B-47

If memory serves, the S.M. 79 was/is to be in 1/32nd, correct? I hope so, the closing down of PCM a few years ago put a serious dent in my desire to build Italian aircraft of the era. Sadly they are far under produced, in my opinion. My fine motor skills no longer allow me to scratch-build one or even attempt a vacuform kit, so without some sort of manufacturer, I'm at a loss.

Now that Italeri has released the Folgore, maybe they'll either produce other RA aircraft, or convince others to.

One can only hope...:D

12 minutes ago, lawman56 said:

If memory serves, the S.M. 79 was/is to be in 1/32nd, correct? I hope so, the closing down of PCM a few years ago put a serious dent in my desire to build Italian aircraft of the era. Sadly they are far under produced, in my opinion. My fine motor skills no longer allow me to scratch-build one or even attempt a vacuform kit, so without some sort of manufacturer, I'm at a loss.

Now that Italeri has released the Folgore, maybe they'll either produce other RA aircraft, or convince others to.

One can only hope...:D

The kits listed are all 1/32, save the B-47

I really wanted an injection moulded Kate, buying a a resin one for me after the experience of building a few resin kits would be a bit iffy, I will have to wait and see what it turns out like.

I do have lots of kits to build so I will still be happily building models.

Cheers

Dennis

SM.79 and Kate are added to my shortlist for sure - The He-177 Greif is a dream come true so that one I will simply have to build. I think it is one of the most menacing looking aircraft of WWII.. It is almost the same size as a Lancaster so where am I going to put it? - Does anyone know a good real estate agent..? ;)

/Niels

All these are are great future releases!— even the 1/48 B-47!

I am especially happy to hear that the Kate will see the light of day after all!

and that B-26 Marauder!— how tempting is that?!

I wonder what will happen to the former Infinity molds? It would be great if they took the molds from the Helldiver and upgraded them with the accurate parts of their resin version. Probably too much to wish for…