WINGNUT WINGS LANCASTER!!!!!!!!!

seiran01

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Why do brands release new kits of subjects already done ?

Why not make kits of planes that have NEVER been done ?

The list is to long to post.

OK,I shall name one...B.P. Defiant :please:

Why do people whine about the kits being released not being kits they want released?

Why not get together with a group of friends and send a petition to kit makers regarding your desires?

The reasons are apparent to me.

OK, I shall name one...easier to whine than get friends together to make a petition.

13 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

Why do people whine about the kits being released not being kits they want released?

Why not get together with a group of friends and send a petition to kit makers regarding your desires?

The reasons are apparent to me.

OK, I shall name one...easier to whine than get friends together to make a petition.

We are modelers, we don’t have friends, just acquatances that won’t agree on what to put on the petition.  So we all whine about wanting something that no two others can agree on.  However, I will be emailing WNW and requesting subject matter based upon those Merlin engines.  I would really like to see a WNW Hurricane

2 hours ago, spreckair said:

Now we just need Revell Germany to announce their Lancaster to rain on HK and WNW's parade and make many of the rest of us happy.  ;)

Nah... Revell cheap but crap, a model this big deserves the quality treatment, something Revell are not capable of. 

15 hours ago, Robthepom said:

Oh wow

To be honest I wasnt even thinking about buying the HK lancaster, but a WnW will certainly be on my list of purchases next year, cant wait

Ditto.

Wasn't going to be purchasing the HK kit as I'm not that interested in the plain-Jane bomber.   The dambuster just changed all that and I'm in full-Monty.

Edited by Juggernut

14 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Pardon my French, but un-F**KING-believable.  My opinion of WnW and Peter Jackson just dropped into a cesspool.  What a low life move.  Very childish.   

Evidently the kit has been in development for something like 8 years... sure it might have been prudent to announce some time ago (thinking of HK) 

But WNW is just like Tamiya..don't know what's coming until it's just about here and don't care what other companies are releasing..Except for this one occasion.    I believe WNW for the first time has let the cat out of the bag early, because they have invested heavily in time and money (which will show spectacularly in this kit) and would be very cognizant of lost sales to a competitor. It's just business,although it may seem unfair it was still the right thing to do.