Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

It's nothing special, but I have ordered this new piece of paper by MMPBOOKS as a post-Christmas presents for myself.

I must say it's not very comprehensive, speaking of versions/variants of the panels, but it's really nice.
I guess the instruments are full scale. I haven't got enough time to study it yet...

38905394524_445925ec7a_c.jpg

38905379034_4242bf437f_c.jpg

39613816111_7e348c633f_c.jpg

Juraj

HI everyone,

After 15 years of service, my employer gave me a gift card that works virtually anywhere in Australia...  So I went to my LHS and got some plastic:

3403.jpg

Don't know much about this kit, but the plastic looks good...and it comes with a drop tank.  Pretty sure the E-7 was the first one fitted with a drop tank.

01.jpg

Rubber wheels...  hmmm  How bad can it be?

Finally, Something too heavy to fly:

133133-10911-pristine.jpg

I received this in the mail today, decals and all. Thanks, Don, I really, really appreciate it. I also received two additional 1:48 sets from other members here;... you guys are the absolute best. Looks like it'll be "California Cutie" on my 1:32 P-38, for the show here in September, as well as one in 1:48  to hang in the basement.

oALnGT.jpg

Finally back into it after holiday....F11-C and LA-7 are in the works followed by the Seahawk...love those yellow wings.

Also contacted Jiri at HpH ..discussed the colour outline of the numerals on the fus.(supposed to be mid blue)   He sent me a set of masks to correct...Love this guy.

ritmGx.jpg

thZSkJ.jpg

Edited by williamj

I've always been very fond of the Hurry, when I saw this one at bargain price on eBay.

A quick look at the reviews I found over here, click on "buy", and the kit landed at home yesterday, my first 1/24 aircraft (I've also an 1/24 BMW Z3 from Tamiya, that doesn't count).

hurric10.jpg

Edited by @ntoine