Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Another that's on my Amazon list. What's your impression of the book?

So far, I think it's really good. It covers the development of the Mitchell, its systems, and armaments in great detail. I'm going to go over it more thoroughly in the next few days.

I picked up my copy from Amazon where it's been on my wishlist for a couple years. I saw the price had dropped to half what it usually was so grabbed it.

Carl

So far, I think it's really good. It covers the development of the Mitchell, its systems, and armaments in great detail. I'm going to go over it more thoroughly in the next few days.

I picked up my copy from Amazon where it's been on my wishlist for a couple years. I saw the price had dropped to half what it usually was so grabbed it.

Carl

You'd be shocked to see my Amazon book list. I'll never get them all.

Finally got to pick up my new camera and lens today:

9p1z6D.jpg

And as an additional surprise, my wife found this book in a second-hand shop for $2:

SmHcvv.jpg

Kev

Congratulations on the dslr kev!

I have been looking for that book for a while and finally bought it a couple of days ago for 30 times what Mrs Futter paid!

GREAT catch!

Thanks, Karim. In my excitement at picking up the camera today, I completely failed to realise that I would need a memory card for it! D'oh!

Kev

Odd, though I haven't bought a new camera in years, my little Nikon came with a memory card, a small one, but a card nonetheless.

So, a couple of parcels arrived at my doorstep unexpectedly today. The first one I opened contained this:

XMVjxZ.jpg

I have no idea who it's from, or why they sent it to me, so I can only guess it's an early Christmas present from an anonymous benefactor. Whoever you are, I hope you're reading this - thank you!

Oh, and this:

H78eIc.jpg

Kev