1/32 Sea Fury from DBMK just announced at Telford

Ali62

39 minutes ago, dutik said:

Yep! So many new kits! Time to burn the old stash to make room for building up a new one! :punk:

Regards

- dutik

Wish I had the courage to do that with some of the 1/72 crap that's accumulated. 

It's why I'm getting increasingly pickier buying.

Neither this nor the Hornet are for me, but I'm 100% in with DBMK's 1/48 Scimitar.

Tony 

2 hours ago, Tony T said:

Wish I had the courage to do that with some of the 1/72 crap that's accumulated. 

It's why I'm getting increasingly pickier buying.

Neither this nor the Hornet are for me, but I'm 100% in with DBMK's 1/48 Scimitar.

Tony 

Ebay to the rescue!

Sold some large moving boxes of braille scale kits at Ebay over the last year, one by one. Realized a good return. Just I am proficient at worldwide shipping. Germany to Mexiko, Argentinia, Brazil, Baltic, Balcans, Russia, Japan... The South Americans were crazy for  my old and long OOP Revell kits in Syndicato Condor livery, but other stuff sold as well. Not enough for early retirement, but to be transferred into a nice number of new large scale kits. A very nice number... :whistle: :wub:

Just give Ebay a try ^_^

Reagrds

- dutik

If I was you guys with the FISHER KITS, I would either build them and enjoy them OR hold on a few more months to see IF and when these other kits materialise. As we know they still have the Scimitar and the Hornet to release. I always take these big adventure announcements a little cautiously until we really start seeing more evidence that the product will be produced. I really wish these guys the very best BUT to commit 3 large subjects all with injected moulded tooling, I really do hope that they have very deep pockets or amazing funding.

I do hope that they come off as I would certainly like a SEA FURY and a HORNET, two of my all time favourites, however pricing will be another crucial point.