Infinity Models Aichi D3A Val

Jan_G

3 hours ago, Royboy said:

I think they will find they have hit a big a vein of gold with both the Val AND the Kate!! 

They now need some more big hitters to encourage them some more!!

I hope they carry on with doing more great subjects like thesell:clap2:

Well, if they keep coming out withww2 Japanese stuff they'll have hit a vein of gold with me. I'm still waiting somewhat patiently for mine to arrive

12 hours ago, DugyB said:

I agree on the Japanese subjects.  Also am hoping for a Lagg series, and Lavochkin series. My fingers are still crossed.

Yes! Those would be definitely be welcome on my selves, Seems as though Japanese , Italian and Russian WW2 stuff takes a "back seat" to other stuff , maybe we'll see an interest increase in the future. ICM and Italeri are getting into the mix with their offerings. Who said the hobby is dying, yeah ,right!

I received my Val this Friday, no shipping notice in advance. So they obviously sent without notifying their customers. However, they added an advertisement sheet that features their upcoming Kate. A good sign that we will see this one released despite Infinity’s decision to drop producing plastic kits, I think.

Andreas

12 minutes ago, Borsos said:

I received my Val this Friday, no shipping notice in advance. So they obviously sent without notifying their customers. However, they added an advertisement sheet that features their upcoming Kate. A good sign that we will see this one released despite Infinity’s decision to drop producing plastic kits, I think.

Andreas

That would be music to my ears! Bring on the Kate and perhaps they'll have a change of heart. Still awaiting the Val. Tp anybody that got theirs already , how's it look?

57 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

Maybe sales of the Val is going well?

It would seem so judging by the responses on this forum ,though I understand that we are but a small group in the general scheme of things. Then again we may have more influence than we think. Just blue skying here.

On 5/5/2023 at 11:47 PM, Royboy said:

I think they will find they have hit a big a vein of gold with both the Val AND the Kate!! 

They now need some more big hitters to encourage them some more!!

I hope they carry on with doing more great subjects like thesell:clap2:

I think a Beaufighter would fall into that category- of big hitter

On 5/7/2023 at 7:06 AM, DugyB said:

I agree on the Japanese subjects.  Also am hoping for a Lagg series, and Lavochkin series. My fingers are still crossed.

Hello
Don't expect too much to see Infiniti or HpH make Russian planes. I had discussed it with the boss of HpH during an expo, I had asked him if he intended to decline his Il-28 to the 32nd. He told me that Russian planes were selling badly and that he no longer intended to produce them. In fact nothing since the MiG-15. Too bad a beautiful Mig-17 would be welcome

Richard

2 hours ago, morane said:

Hello
Don't expect too much to see Infiniti or HpH make Russian planes. I had discussed it with the boss of HpH during an expo, I had asked him if he intended to decline his Il-28 to the 32nd. He told me that Russian planes were selling badly and that he no longer intended to produce them. In fact nothing since the MiG-15. Too bad a beautiful Mig-17 would be welcome

Richard

If people don't want to buy Russian subjects - even those made elsewhere - it gives you an idea of how badly the Russian economy must be doing.