Infinity Models Aichi D3A Val

Jan_G

43 minutes ago, Jan_G said:

Did  any of you who has ordered directly from Infinity get a shipping notification already pls? I have ordered almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

Meanwhile, even Artscale has it in stock for a better price than Infinity.

thanks a lot

Same for me.. Not a word

6 hours ago, Jan_G said:

Did  any of you who has ordered directly from Infinity get a shipping notification already pls? I have ordered almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

Meanwhile, even Artscale has it in stock for a better price than Infinity.

thanks a lot

I ordered on the day of release. Last week ago, I asked about the status of my order, and got the answer, that they will try to send my order within the next 10 days.

2 hours ago, Bill M. said:

I only ordered my Val kit at the end of last week and have not received a shipping notice. But I’m in no hurry— just as long as it shows up eventually. Lots ahead of it in the queue.

Bill M.

Ditto here.

2 hours ago, Bill M. said:

I only ordered my Val kit at the end of last week and have not received a shipping notice. But I’m in no hurry— just as long as it shows up eventually. Lots ahead of it in the queue.

Bill M.

I am not in a hurry either but for me the point is more that a company struggling with sales should maybe focus on shipping the orders they actually get ;) - or maybe I am just impatient..

3 hours ago, Zola25 said:

I am not in a hurry either but for me the point is more that a company struggling with sales should maybe focus on shipping the orders they actually get ;) - or maybe I am just impatient..

No, you're not being impatient nor unreasonable, I think they are struggling a bit. I preordered mine  through M&Models last week and  as of yet no status, it'll show up eventually. I got plenty to work on in the mean time. I think we're all a little antzy with them because of their difficulties that they're having, they'll get it out I'm sure. 

I got mine today as well :)

after the first quick inspection I am positively surprised, especially with the surface of the main parts and quite detailed cockpit

2 last pages of the instructions are dedicated to upcoming release of Kate so hopefully it will materialized