Tamiya's next 1:32 release will be....(your bet goes here)

is it windy yet?

But  - T-bolt is nice (IMHO) from Hasegawa, no ? But it´s here a one, Merlin powered figher who haven´t modern representation in big scale... Very legendary machine, with many aces who flight it... Yup, it is a - Hawker Hurricane. Hurricane is very important, have few interested (sub)versions... Or - R-2800 powered beast - a F-6F Hellcat. I don´t understand why main producers ignores Hurricane in 1/32....

And my personal dream is too a new tool Beaufighter. Revell vintage kit is very simple :(

Thank you for nice welcome gentlemans !

On Beau flight many Czechoslovak aviators in service on 68th squadron of RAF. And Beau from Tamiya in quarter scale is still a nice kit. Another dream is P-38 - but i read a few year ago a  Mr. Tamiya hate this aircraft because P-38 shot down admiral Yamamoto.

In jets i many years waiting for F-22 "Raptor" and F-35. Realistic - F-35 probably yes (Japanese air force bought it), F-22 no:(

I'd like to see something modern, and something that we don't have in 1/32. There are some cool jets that we need!

I'd buy a 1/32 Tamiya Rafale in a heartbeat (but that would still be #2 in speed to a 1/32 Tamiya Staggerwing), and that would be my first EVER Tamiya buy ;) !

Here is hoping !

Hubert

This thread has gone completely off the wall, but the "babes at a pool party" suggestion will definitely come out from Master Box. They will be in 1/35 scale, so we will hear lots of complaints that they aren't "large enough", and "won't fit next to my airplanes". To this I say "Brickworks", who give you figures in 1/20 scale. However, logic says "why would they be next to your airplanes?" ... we are "big boys who still play with toys", so deal with that.

If we are suggesting what Tamiya would actually do, it has to be WWII, and it has to be Pacific Theatre and it has to be consistent with their short attention span. That means no follow on with any logic to their previous releases.... no Rufe, no P-51B, not even a Corsair or Spitfire type. I might hope for a "Dogfight Double" with an Alf or a Pete and a Martin B-10B with float options in Dutch colors, but that hope is as vain as for a full series of Tunnan, Lansen, Draken, Viggen and Gripen, in all versions including two seaters, recon, and fighters, early and late. Oh and a Saab 105 as well.

Like I said earlier, it's a P-47, but severe arm twisting could make me say P-38. Either one would be beautiful and have tens of interesting color schemes already printed as decals.

Tnarg

I'm thinking of a gentleman's bet thread for the next Tamiya 1:32 kit. Just list your choice for the next kit, and the next total new tool kit. Please no explanations, market predictions, rationale. Just what will kit # 30327 be, and the next total new tool.

Kits where most of the tooling is present like a F-16D, or an updated F-4, F-15, Mosquito, F-6 Mustang, or type 32 Zero. Would count as a next release.

While kits like a P-51B, Typhoon, Dr. 1 would count as a new tooling.

If this catches on maybe the moderators could pin the topic for future reference and bragging rights.

Ron

This thread has gone completely off the wall, but the "babes at a pool party" suggestion will definitely come out from Master Box. They will be in 1/35 scale, so we will hear lots of complaints that they aren't "large enough", and "won't fit next to my airplanes". To this I say "Brickworks", who give you figures in 1/20 scale. However, logic says "why would they be next to your airplanes?" ... we are "big boys who still play with toys", so deal with that.

If we are suggesting what Tamiya would actually do, it has to be WWII, and it has to be Pacific Theatre and it has to be consistent with their short attention span. That means no follow on with any logic to their previous releases.... no Rufe, no P-51B, not even a Corsair or Spitfire type. I might hope for a "Dogfight Double" with an Alf or a Pete and a Martin B-10B with float options in Dutch colors, but that hope is as vain as for a full series of Tunnan, Lansen, Draken, Viggen and Gripen, in all versions including two seaters, recon, and fighters, early and late. Oh and a Saab 105 as well.

Like I said earlier, it's a P-47, but severe arm twisting could make me say P-38. Either one would be beautiful and have tens of interesting color schemes already printed as decals.

Tnarg

The original question stated NONE of what you said Tnarg (except the babes part), but NOTHING says it has to be WWII and Pacific..... I think this thread has been on topic and answered what the OP wanted to know... ;)

Edited by hworth18