Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

On 2/22/2020 at 3:33 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Yet another gift from a good pal, is this excellent book on the Pacific War. I'm "house sitting" for two weeks while he's in Europe, and this is how he shows his gratitude, which is more than OK with me.

74C48O.jpg

Looks like a cool book!   

I am however questioning the horizontal tail plane position of the cover Zeros a bit.............looks vaguely like they are actually below the wing level

4 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Looks like a cool book!   

I am however questioning the horizontal tail plane position of the cover Zeros a bit.............looks vaguely like they are actually below the wing level

I never even noticed, to be honest. And yes, it is indeed very cool, Brian. It's a fairly substantial book, as in heavy, and chock full of photos of nifty artifacts of the time, all for a really good price too. The book is too big for me to scan for the database (roughly 10" x 13"), so I'll have to take it outside to shoot, once last nights snowfall melts away.

I have gone bonkers with the sale. I am considering the big Airfix Typhoon. I only picked up 4 today due to insane weather. I have a few models set aside for tomorrow. 

Mmmmm, 20% off Tamiya.......:D

BIF0Af.jpg

KvMe5i.jpg

CWKPvn.jpg

30RuAA.jpg

And from Hannants, items for my Cold war group build.

HllYep.jpg

Edited by mpk
Typo

I am enjoying putting together my stash. I seem to be preparing for a time when all I do is model and watch Netflix. Happily the sale of some musical equipment meets a model sale. :D

First, a couple of ICM kits in foreign colours.

VdfUdg.jpg

2ppICU.jpg

WZSvuj.jpg

Qq5Vms.jpg

aCExZL.jpg

pkt73s.jpg

zDFNWP.jpg

BLDwSd.jpg

1Gjxfw.jpg

Skw0HL.jpg