Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

On 3/27/2024 at 7:59 AM, europapete said:

No stash???? oh, that's just wierd. 

:rofl:

Don’t worry it’s not real. Tell me there’s no such thing. Even Marie Kondo has a kit stash and if she says doesn’t, well she’s just a big fibber. 

Edited by Pup7309

It's like a Russian doll!

53616679428_990052d367_b.jpg

53616813449_ec3a747d56_b.jpg 53616922355_856464fe63_b.jpg 53616922375_91c877a909_b.jpg

It really is packed beautifully - it looks quite a bit simpler than the Mk.XIV conversions - for pretty obvious reasons - the Mk.XII was closer to the Merlin 60 series Spitfires than the later more defined XIV and it indeed was usually a conversion from a Mk.VIII or IX in reality anyway!

That looks fantastic, the XII for me combines the best of the early marks with that powerful, very large nose, if I did not have a Paragon version on my shelf already I'd be ordering one as well.

Enjoy.

Cheers

Dennis

Two new kits, both gifts from fellow LSP mates. Beautiful AM Avenger, and the great Hasegawa Tony. The first is from a member that will remain anonymous unless I hear different, the second is from Ruben (Firefly7). I had built the Tony before, but really hosed it up, so had been wanting another for a while. Thanks a ton fellas, great gestures from you two, and both kits are very much appreciated.

KL7Vbz.jpg

92vebW.jpg

Today, besides being Easter, it is the anniversary of another trip around the sun. :lol:

fD5oea.jpg

I got it from SB at a discount because of the box damage. It's a BIG box. :lol: I asked my 4 yr. old grandson if he'd carry it upstairs for me. He grabbed it, lifted it, and said then said I needed to take it. :lol::lol::lol: Of course, you've already guessed it, I bought it, I wrapped it, etc. I was planning on purchasing the Kate model anyway, so when this showed up for a discount, I thought about it, and after a few hours, why not. I need to look at the figures kit, I'm thinking it may take several of those to make it look good. :whistle: