Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

A nice catch at the Antwerp convention today.

All compleet and unstarted.

1/24 P-51: 20 Euro's !

P-47: 10 Euro's

Me 109: 10 Euro's

P-35 : 10 Euro's.

First to be build is the P-47 in the D-Day GB.

53591052041_330336097b_w.jpg

I did not see you Erwin but I was there very early. Happy to see you could grab goodies. There were a lot of old Revell twins as well. I was also lucky as I found a Revell X-1 with the Cutting edge conversion and the decals set for 60€ as well as OOP Phantom decals from Werner wings.

1 hour ago, LSP_Mike said:

Found it. Section 5, vol. 1 classic colors, Jadgwaffe series. Set is complete.

I just got all the Luftwaffe colours ones I was missing as well! I've now the 37 volumes. I'm still looking after some rather recent but OOP hardbound Classic ones. 

2 French magazines, one on aviation (a special issue on the JG 77, really well done) and one on plastic model aircraft.

This month, among others, Border Model's Stuka in 1/35 scale with a winter camo.

n2dk.jpg

2mfg.jpg

And a Swedish showcase that my dearest wife and 2 boys gave me for my 59th birthday. 
The sharpest eyes will have noticed a dedication from my favorite MX/SX racer, J.M BAYLE (the only rider ever to win all three major AMA motocross championships in the same year (Supercross, 250cc and 500cc).

For the moment, this display case is a little empty and my FW190 feels a little lonely, despite my wife's matryoshkas...

awo0.jpg

Edited by Furie

Hello Richard.
Yes, it's the "Mislbo" showcase in 175x68x37.
It also exists in "column" size.

MILSBO vitrine, anthracite, 73x175 cm - IKEA

I think the finish is really very good, and there's still plenty of room for other glass shelves.

And there are little magnets inside the 2 doors to keep them closed, which is very well thought out.
The only drawback is that there's no lighting, so I'm going to install one with a Led strip + dimmer.

White 6000K + 7m + dimming Bande Lumineuse Néon LED COB, 220V, Prise UE, Dimmable/Joli RA90, 360 gible/m, Lumen ÉWer, Étanche, Rétro-Éclairage de Placard de Cuisine - AliExpress

Edited by Furie

Was on the Bay of Evil on Friday and was forced to buy the HB B 24 d for $178 delivered! Pretty stoked as I’ve been watching these for awhile. Also bought a signed fanboy photo of Hermann Graf dated 1/30/43. Look up that date for Hermann and see what he was up to right before this. Also stoked. 

12 hours ago, Furie said:

Hello Richard.
Yes, it's the "Mislbo" showcase in 175x68x37.
It also exists in "column" size.

MILSBO vitrine, anthracite, 73x175 cm - IKEA

I think the finish is really very good, and there's still plenty of room for other glass shelves.

And there are little magnets inside the 2 doors to keep them closed, which is very well thought out.
The only drawback is that there's no lighting, so I'm going to install one with a Led strip + dimmer.

White 6000K + 7m + dimming Bande Lumineuse Néon LED COB, 220V, Prise UE, Dimmable/Joli RA90, 360 gible/m, Lumen ÉWer, Étanche, Rétro-Éclairage de Placard de Cuisine - AliExpress

I also recently put in an Ikea Milsbo cabinet. I also put in the Ikea Skydrag linear, dimmable LED strip light which works quite well for me. Sadly my recently completed 1/32 Stuka won't fit in the cabinet.

TKccMij.jpg

I stopped by my LHS yesterday during a quick break at work. They had a few kits set aside for me so I was happy to pick them up. 

PXL_20240319_205442167-L.jpg

The YF-22 is for a project I'm working on, I need the burner cans/nozzles from it. I'm hoping they'll save me a some scratch building. 

The Fisher kits came in from a  large collection of mostly 1/32 kits.  They knew I was interested in them so they generously held them for me and gave me first crack once they had a price. 

Nendless to say it's most I've spent in my LHS in a long time. It's also one of the things that makes me glad to have a great LHS.

Carl

7 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

I stopped by my LHS yesterday during a quick break at work. They had a few kits set aside for me so I was happy to pick them up.

The YF-22 is for a project I'm working on, I need the burner cans/nozzles from it. I'm hoping they'll save me a some scratch building. 

The Fisher kits came in from a  large collection of mostly 1/32 kits.  They knew I was interested in them so they generously held them for me and gave me first crack once they had a price. 

Nendless to say it's most I've spent in my LHS in a long time. It's also one of the things that makes me glad to have a great LHS.

Carl

Busy at work on a Cylon Raider?