What do you listen to while modelling?

mpk

Tangerine Dream, Vangelis, Jarre, Mark Isham (well worth a listen) his Tibet CD great :clap2:and a lot of other "new age" stuff.

As I suffer from tinnitus due to 25 years in Coal mining a bit of music is great, I have noise cancelling hearing aids but after a couple of hours they can be a bit of a distraction.

So TG and aging hippie stuff for me :thumbsup:

Bob

I tend to play RiffTrax/MST3K versions of movies I know well enough I don't have to actually watch to know what's going on, and the jokes really make many of them bearable. It was when I watched their rip on 'The Last Jedi' that I discovered I had slept through about a third of that movie at the theater.

I tried music but I tend to listen to a lot of extreme metal and 80's hardcore punk and I can't sit still at a desk doing that. Great for driving, though.

New stuff distracts me so no TV shows or the latest from those I follow on YouTube.

My own mix on Pandora. Really like folk and acoustic rock, especially "unplugged" versions of mainstream albums. Probably a result of growing up listening to the likes of Roger McGuinn, Gordon Lightfoot, PP&M, CSNY, Jim Croce etal; and bleeding all over my Takamine FS-360 in a pitiful attempt to emulate that sound...