Do you want a 1/32 P-3 Orion?

Anthony in NZ

Thanks for all of your replies gents!

Looks like we have enough definite's (minimum 3) to make this happen. I know they wont be cheap probably, and it is in Mr Toshihiko san's 2021 release schedule.

PM me with your email address (unless you already have it, then just email me) if you are a definite and I will  email Toshihiko san.  I am guessing it will still be 10-12 months away.

Thanks for your interest chaps! 

Cheers Anthony  

Wicked cool aircraft.  I have no place to put it.  Passing on the P-3 with regrets.  Anthony, you do realize you have to scribe all those panel lines and put in all those RIVETS mate? LOL.  :coolio:

DonH COMMENT made be laugh, too!  Missing our times in Singapore mate!  

Ok chaps, I am back from work and eaten dinner. Thanks for all of your replies and PM's!

We have 7 (edit:...Oops I cant count, 8 :doh:)P-3 Orion kits wanted...sensational! I have:

Me

Thierry

Mike S

Mark31

Jack

RNoAF

Landrotten Highlander

cch4530

THanks to those who have PM'd me their email addresses, I still need a couple more

I will do up an email tonight and get the ball rolling

LOL Troy, I thought about the riveting and panel lines too! Then I stopped thinking about it! Quickly :D

I appreciate everyones posts on here, whether or not you want one, it's great to discuss the pro's and con's of such an endeavour.

Cheers

Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ
cant count