Do you want a 1/32 P-3 Orion?

Anthony in NZ

By the way, I asked if a P-2 could not be a future release. However, as two resin companies are working on a 1/48th one, the market is limited to 1/32th scale and too small to be profitable for him. The best chance would be one release from Jetmads as they are already doing the research and design work for a 1/48th release.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:27 AM, thierry laurent said:

The P-3 kit is out! I just ordered mine.

Yeah? From where? I dont see a price or order option on the One-man-model site. Care to post a link please?

Never mind, found it. 

Edited by Gerhard

On 11/12/2021 at 9:13 AM, Anthony in NZ said:

Yep, ordered and paid for mine too.  There will be no food on the table next week, but one has to sacrifice Lol

They say human body can live almost a month without food. So, while you are at it…go another week and help a brother out :coolio:

9 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Just to clarify, a minimum of two weeks are required for production but this also depends on where your order will be in the queue. Then more or less three weeks will be required to send the parcel from the East to the West. If I'm lucky I should possibly get it for Christmas...:beer4:

Keep us updated Thierry, be interested to see your thoughts.  No doubt it will be a lot of work but very cool!