New 1/32nd stuff from ICM

Radders

6 hours ago, quang said:

If the next releases are on par with the accuracy, moulding quality and pricing of the Gladiator, we may be witnessing the birth of a major player here.

Way to go, ICM!:clap2:

Agreed Quang, but I’d prefer they deviate a little from the Silver Wings stable with, for instance, a Hawker Fury (the biplane that is!).

I love trainers, we still need a Tiggie, Chippie and Bristol Bulldog just to my name a few of my favourites, and I have high hopes now that ICM will do them all!

There`s lots of them still needed to be done and 1/32nd scale is perfect for those often small aeroplanes!

ICM have given us the Bucker, Rata, Chaika and now the Gladiator (Swedish J8) so far and I suppose they have sold very well as ICM continues to give us small trainers and fighters in our scale.

I´ll buy 2 or 3 Stearmans,  at least 2 CR42`s (Swedish J11) and at least one of every aircraft in this series!

If they can maintain the detail and quality from the Rata and Chaika, we´re looking at the next major player in 1/32nd!

Stefan :)

with their  pricing and quality  I will get every Stearman release, Mk. II and Sea Gladiators and at least one Cr.42. next year.

after 2 russians, 1 german, 1 british, 1 italian and 1 US plan hopefully we will get some japanese plane as well.

I guess that in 2021 we will see Po-2, Hs-123 or Hs-126 and Cr.32 :whistle:

jan