Lanc news

Guest Smitty44

Hmmm. Comments with no or very little supporting evidence. Whinging about 'problems' that seem to be wished for when they are just artifacts of the image projection. Not my thing responses.

Sigh. Plus ça change......

one of the reasons the kit is so late though is because of much constructive criticism of the original images, and HK's commendable decision to work on issues to get it correct. Correctly shaped nacelles and spinners are far more important to me than having a toilet in the back of the fuselage..

I think there might be an issue with X. Here is a photo showing the kit/CAD, and here is a photo showing the real thing. I think this area isn't quite correct. What do you all think?

= Useful

Bleagh, that's wrong.

= Irritatingly useless.

Edited by wunwinglow

Looking fwds very much to seeing the beastie but, apart from the prospect of a Lancastrian***, I want an OOB experience with paddle blades and flaps.

Tony

***the fate of Lancastrian Star Dust is still currently available on BBC i-player as part of the lively Dr Alice Roberts' selection from the Horizon archives - in fact, lots of cerebral chewing gum in her selection.

The various CAD drawings I have seen had either needle and paddle bladed props. The prototype certainly had the paddle blades.

You can also see both styles of the early and later pitot tubes. Don't know about the flaps.

Do not be surprised if uncle Eduard has some nice tricks op his sleeve.

Let's all be excited. :yahoo:

Cheers

Cees