Bf110-G4

denders

So, I guess the only way to get a Bf110-G4 is the AIMS conversion set?

I'm sure I looked on Hannant's a couple of months ago and they were 'backordered' then about a month ago I looked and there were three, now they're backordered again.

Sad that the G4 has never been taken up in 1/32. By one of the most important night fighters of the war. Aims conversion is only thing out there and he is no longer working with resin as I understand due to personal reasons. His conversion was well done but is a complex process at least to me. I had also hoped HPH would do this plane also. 

Paul

4 hours ago, Paul2660 said:

Sad that the G4 has never been taken up in 1/32. By one of the most important night fighters of the war. Aims conversion is only thing out there and he is no longer working with resin as I understand due to personal reasons. His conversion was well done but is a complex process at least to me. I had also hoped HPH would do this plane also. 

Paul

I'm pretty sure John's having someone else do the casting. I recently bought his Hurricane Rotol prop/spinner (excellent).

He was going in for surgery on his hand(s) but managed to get one to me anyway. He may be doing the masters and having

someone else do the casting.  :shrug:

11 hours ago, denders said:

So, I guess the only way to get a Bf110-G4 is the AIMS conversion set?

I'm sure I looked on Hannant's a couple of months ago and they were 'backordered' then about a month ago I looked and there were three, now they're backordered again.

Iff you are looking for 1 i have one with kit.

Send me pm im in europe

The AIMS G4 conversion kit for the Bf110 is well done as you would expect and very comprehensive, but it’s quite tricky to follow and particular attention needs to be paid to the nacelles. They need a lot of fettling to get all the pieces (kit and conversion) to fit neatly…..this is work in progress:

a3IyIa.jpg

and the cockpit/interior:

LTwGDi.jpg

KCUmT3.jpg

VtM6ot.jpg

Very worth doing though! Good luck.