1/32nd A-20G coming from HK Models

tomprobert

5 hours ago, npb748r said:

I keep thinking HKM is all about 1/32 but it's no longer that as they do 1/48 kits. Hopefully this isn't a new 1/48 kit :(

Unfortunately 1/48 seems to be where the money is these days judging by the number of kits being released in that scale 

3 hours ago, AlanG said:

Unfortunately 1/48 seems to be where the money is these days judging by the number of kits being released in that scale 

Good point, forgot about that..

He mailed today to say he is on his way so will see if I can share any news if we speak this week :ph34r:

Peter

How are their B-25s? The reason I'm asking ,I've only built one HK kit , 1/48 Lancaster . I'm a bit underwhelmed by it , it was ok but a lot of inaccuracies, did like the way the wings went though. If the A-20 is better I'll bite provided the price is within some kind of reason. Anybody have input on the -25s?

7 hours ago, AlanG said:

I certainly intend to switch more of my builds to 1/48 and am looking at 1/72.  I have some things I want to do that I don't think 1/32 is best for me or the best kit is not available in 1/32.

17 minutes ago, scvrobeson said:

It was a really solid first kit. Few small issues, but nothing major. Lots of areas for detailing, but also good for the OOB builder.

Matt 

Matt, I saw your build at Sacramento a few years ago, very good job . I'm Sonny's friend Jeff. So do you think that the A-20 will be as good if not better?

3 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

How are their B-25s? The reason I'm asking ,I've only built one HK kit , 1/48 Lancaster . I'm a bit underwhelmed by it , it was ok but a lot of inaccuracies, did like the way the wings went though. If the A-20 is better I'll bite provided the price is within some kind of reason. Anybody have input on the -25s?

I built the original glass nose 25. I thought it was an awesome kit! Very easy build. Nicely detailed. Good fit. I don't look so much for everything being perfect in terms of accuracies - but that's just me.

-Ro

Here's my build if you are interested:

14 minutes ago, Rowen said:

I built the original glass nose 25. I thought it was an awesome kit! Very easy build. Nicely detailed. Good fit. I don't look so much for everything being perfect in terms of accuracies - but that's just me.

-Ro

Here's my build if you are interested:

Very nice build ! It looks to be accurate from your pics, I like the finish you did. Bare metal airframes tend to dull out after a little bit of use and you captured the effect very nicely [ not the easiest to do]