Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Six cooling fans & six SATA connectors!? What are you planning to do with the new PC?

Just the usual PC stuff, really. I'll be starting off the system with two HDD's, one SSD and a DVD ROM drive that are all SATA, easily allowing for several more drives to be added later, should I decide to add them.

I've been lucky enough to pick this up recently from Anders; it's a great looking kit in resin and very detailed in every respect even down to the engine where each pot is separate:

SIR7VE.jpg

4jf5b2.jpg

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Peter Spoden a few years ago and was given his signed autobiography, so when I build the Stieglitz it will be modelled on one that he flew:

I14HkL.jpg

kgwkeB.jpg

Picked up a new to me chair for my workbench.

DSC_0442-L.jpg

It's about 60 years old from what I can tell and was originally a teacher's chair. The hardware is heavy gauge steel judging by the chair's 70lb weight. There's a plate on it that says it was made by Gilson in Guelph, ON.

I've been looking for something like this for a while now so this is a great find for me.

Carl

Picked up a new to me chair for my workbench.DSC_0442-L.jpg

It's about 60 years old from what I can tell and was originally a teacher's chair. The hardware is heavy gauge steel judging by the chair's 70lb weight. There's a plate on it that says it was made by Gilson in Guelph, ON.

I've been looking for something like this for a while now so this is a great find for me.

Carl

Nice chair with nostalgia and all that. I had one I pinched from my parents house. Gave it back. The chair was too hard in my back and my derrière.

Rick

Nice chair with nostalgia and all that. I had one I pinched from my parents house. Gave it back. The chair was too hard in my back and my derrière.

Rick

Thanks Rick! It's surprisingly comfortable which you wouldn't think seeing that it's solid wood. 

off to the Boeing Open House here in St. Louis this weekend :)

Get to see the production lines for the F-15 and F-18, as well as some flight line time with the (2)TX prototypes, (2) F-15s, (2)F-18s and the MQ25!!

No pics allowed sadly :(