1/32 C-21A Learjet 35

Out2gtcha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still waiting for decals(photo enclosed):

"Hello, 

We are pleased to inform you that we are nearing the shipments of the 1:32 Learjet 35 C-21A/U-36A kits. 

The final revisions of the box art and the instructions booklet will be completed this week and they will be forwarded to the printhouse.

We are awaiting the shipment of the decals from Italy, we have been informed that they are still in production and will be sent until May 16 latest. Assuming it takes another week for delivery and customs clearences, we think we will be ready for shipping the kits during the third week of May. Nevertheless, we wish to stay on the safe side and hereby announce that we will start shipping the kits on June 1, 2022 but we will surely let you know in case we can start earlier. 

Please be noted that we will send you a final update and detailed announcement in a couple of weeks including some reminders as we near the start of shipments. 

Attached you may find the decal sheet of the kit for your information and review. 

Kind Regards,

JETMADS Team

302101-Learjet-C-21-A-U-36-A.jpg

On 3/15/2022 at 9:10 PM, Violator1991 said:

That SAAB Learjet looks so attractive! I may consider building that, if I can somehow find the SAAB decals on the tail.

Just go to a scrap-yard - its probably the only thing that didn`t rust away on their cars ;)

On 3/15/2022 at 4:10 PM, Violator1991 said:

That SAAB Learjet looks so attractive! I may consider building that, if I can somehow find the SAAB decals on the tail.

SAAB (Svenska Aeroplan Aktie Bolag) Learjet? :huh:  SAAB never made Learjets, they were all built in the U.S. by Learjet and then by Bombardier.... 

On 3/15/2022 at 3:10 PM, Violator1991 said:

17 minutes ago, Juggernut said:

SAAB (Svenska Aeroplan Aktie Bolag) Learjet? :huh:  SAAB never made Learjets, they were all built in the U.S. by Learjet and then by Bombardier.... 

Im thinking he may have meant the Swedish AF Lear?

On 2/7/2022 at 7:23 AM, Scotsman said:

Saab_Aerotech_Learjet_35A_Zagreb-Pleso.j

3 hours ago, Zola25 said:

Just go to a scrap-yard - its probably the only thing that didn`t rust away on their cars ;)

:):)

Yeah, good idea. The thing is, it is not about finding their logo but finding a nicely printed decal.

2 hours ago, Juggernut said:

Thanks for that, I'm aware and it was just a shortcut calling it this way. Just like saying an "Emirates A380" when you are aware that Emirates does not make A380s.

• 4 weeks later...