Tamiya 1/32 Bf-109G rumours and anything else

Jan_G

16 minutes ago, Basta said:

Out of curiosity and to put the odds of all these wishing well threads in perspective, just how many new tools of 32nd scale planes has Tamiya actually released in the last 20 years, not counting knock-ons like the F-51?

The F-14, F-4, and F-15 series all saw their first release before 2000.  I believe the A6M5 Zero was first released in 2000, and was the first 1/32 prop fighter release.  So for 2000 and later, it’s

Zero

F-16

Mustang

Spitfire

Corsair

Mosquito

1 hour ago, LSP_Mike said:

Zero x2

F 16

Mustang

Spitfire x3?

Corsair x2

Mosquito

That said, a 109 F or G to their current standard would be great.

Actually - Corsair x3, Mustang x3.  

Surprised we haven’t seen an NF or B.IV Mosquito since the current kit includes unneeded parts for other Mossie Variants.  

22 hours ago, LSP_Ron said:

We don't lock threads because of topic drift.  We might occasionally try and stick handle one back onto topic though. 

I imagine a group of pals sitting together, grilling some burgers and swilling down some happy juice. I also imagine suggesting that we must stick to one topic of conversation and one topic only. I can also imagine getting chased after by some guys with a butterfly net.

17 minutes ago, chrish said:

I’ve given up on them releasing an LSP (for now). So now I’m buying their 1/12 motorcycles which, like their aircraft kits, are awesome

I agree, I built one of their 12th scale Ducatis ages and ages ago and as I recall after finishing it,  I sat wondering "why cant we get this same treatment with our aircraft kits?!??"