Infinity Models SB2C-4 Helldiver update

Jan_G

On 5/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, Jan_G said:

I have just placed order for Helldiver :D 40€ + 9€ postage, payment via bank transfer, and recieved automatic order confirmation

so will wait 1-2 days if somebody will email/call me to calm down and wait till the website will be finished :D

Did you order via e-mail or is it up on their website? Couldn't find anything about Infinity Models in the HPH webshop.

(-: Roy

1 hour ago, Roy Noras said:

Did you order via e-mail or is it up on their website? Couldn't find anything about Infinity Models in the HPH webshop.

(-: Roy

There's a pre-order page Roy, you write to them and tell them what you want together with your e-mail addy!

Are you still raiding successfully?  :whistle::D

more info from Heinz over on britmodeller link

we need to wait 

Quote:

There are some problems with the pre-order site. I think it´s better to wait.

spacer.png

That´s the message I´ve got from Jiri Hodan, Infinity Models.

I was indeed puzzled by the price. I guess the actual kit price will be closer to 100 euros. 40 euros is the price of a 1/32 basic small single engine/single seater fighter or a trainer plane. Considering the Helldiver size and the fact the details will be made in resin, 40 euros is a wishful thinking... 

Just two options and a worst case one:

1. They deliver to the people who pre-ordererd and paid for this price.

2. They refund to the people who pre-ordered and paid the whole money including shipping fee in time.

(Option 2b: They ask the potential customes before if they want to be refunded or add XX Euro to stay with pre-order, ideally somewhat less than regular retail price will be)

Worst case option:

They miss both option one and two - and will recieve enough flak on the web to finish up Infinitys business once and forever.

Regards

- dutik