Infinity Models SB2C-4 Helldiver update

Jan_G

8 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any other confirmed models Infinity models is coming out with besides the Helldiver?

Aero L-29 Dolphin

As well as...

From Mirek.

"Hi for info:

Infinity Models will be the brand for injection molded planes from HpH.

First kit will be the 1/32 SB2C Helldiver. Release is scheduled for 2nd quarter of 2020. First production run will be 1000 kits.

Planned for the future are in 1/32 scale:

DH. Vampire Mk.3/ Mk.5,

Westland Wyvern,

Aichi D3A Val,

Savoia-Marchetti SM.79,

Douglas A-20 Havoc

and Bristol Beaufighter Mk.X.

There will be no more new resin kits from HpH except some large model projects like the Me-323 Gigant and maybe SR-71 in 1/32."

There's also the Do 17Z..?

image.gif

1 minute ago, mkd1966 said:

Like maybe a Tigercat ?

Wonder if it was obvious I was asking about that one?  :lol:   But yes that. 

Not sure there would be any more MUST haves for me, but if the plastic fits well, and they eliminate their "resin pool" method for small parts with the IM, I might change my mind on other stuff......

1 minute ago, Out2gtcha said:

Wonder if it was obvious I was asking about that one?  :lol:   But yes that. 

Not sure there would be any more MUST haves for me, but if the plastic fits well, and they eliminate their "resin pool" method for small parts with the IM, I might change my mind on other stuff......

Obvious - Well I'm right there with you on that one Sir !!! :D

1 hour ago, Kagemusha said:

Aero L-29 Dolphin

As well as...

From Mirek.

"Hi for info:

Infinity Models will be the brand for injection molded planes from HpH.

First kit will be the 1/32 SB2C Helldiver. Release is scheduled for 2nd quarter of 2020. First production run will be 1000 kits.

Planned for the future are in 1/32 scale:

DH. Vampire Mk.3/ Mk.5,

Westland Wyvern,

Aichi D3A Val,

Savoia-Marchetti SM.79,

Douglas A-20 Havoc

and Bristol Beaufighter Mk.X.image.gif

Bummer my F7F isnt on that list, but I'm close to getting most of the hardest parts of the HpH resin version done, so a 3rd 1/32nd scale F7F may be redundant anyway. 

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any other confirmed models Infinity models is coming out with besides the Helldiver?

to answer this Brian, so far it was confirmed that Infinity is working on Helldiver, Val, Z-37 and Vampire and considering german bomber (maybe  Do17/Do217)

A-20, originally planned by HPH  in resin has been taken over by HGW Models (IM plastic), last pics from the show last year, but no updates recently, its pure speculation but maybe they will get back to HPH with it and release it under Infinity brand?

file.php?id=1528487

L-29 Delfin will be released under different Czech company KP in cooperation with HPH, 

HTH ;)

jan

I have just placed order for Helldiver :D 40€ + 9€ postage, payment via bank transfer, and recieved automatic order confirmation

so will wait 1-2 days if somebody will email/call me to calm down and wait till the website will be finished :D

Edited by Jan_G

23 hours ago, Jan_G said:

I have just placed order for Helldiver :D 40€ + 9€ postage, payment via bank transfer, and recieved automatic order confirmation

so will wait 1-2 days if somebody will email/call me to calm down and wait till the website will be finished :D

Curious, how long did you have to wait for a response? I placed a pre-order yesterday morning, and haven't heard a peep back yet.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

I've acidentally placed an order :whistle: Tried to check out how the payment options work and got an invoice into the email... There is no "Buy now" button. Hit the "bank transfer" button and you have placed an order. Odd, but not a problem to have one more kit in the stash. Not for THAT price :coolio:

We shall see what will happen.

Regards

- dutik

The images of this kit look superb. I have the resin version and the flap detail of the IM version looks to be the same as that in the resin. 

If that's the case, those airbrakes / flaps and turtle deck detail are works of art. 

5 hours ago, Dennis7423 said:

Curious, how long did you have to wait for a response? I placed a pre-order yesterday morning, and haven't heard a peep back yet

didn't recieve anything based on preorder Dennis

but went through products->add to cart and bank transfer, got confirmation email 

jan