Is the ZM Ta 152H-0 a fairly simple easy build

oyoy5

I actually didn’t have a difficult time with the build, just the fit of the leading edge wing pieces. But then I had built a few ZM kits previously so knew what to expect. I would gladly build another but already have a big waiting list!

Cheers,  Tom

It wasn't an easy build for me but the kit can yield a very nice result. There is no other WW2 fighter quite like the Tank and a 1/32 representation really highlights that amazing wing span.  I've got an H-0 kit on the shelf and am planning to convert it to an H-1 since I did the opposite last time. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Thunnus said:

It wasn't an easy build for me but the kit can yield a very nice result. There is no other WW2 fighter quite like the Tank and a 1/32 representation really highlights that amazing wing span.  I've got an H-0 kit on the shelf and am planning to convert it to an H-1 since I did the opposite last time. :lol:

Rubbing hands like a villain....EXCELLENT, John!  

I have the H-) in my stash, and the KLP, now, I will get to watch another build before I tackle mine.  

Well, from all the accounts here ,it would seem that Z-M has improved their brand since they've put this out. i 've built 3 of theirs and had zero problems with any of them and I ain't no engineer. I may have to explore the one I got and see if I can torment myself. If yous guys have trouble with it I'll be in a strait jacket if I get it done.

The Ta-152 I believe was ZM second product line, the Pusher Japanese plane being the 1st, as such this kit may not have the finesse of their or anyone else’s latest efforts.  

• LSP_K2 changed the title to Is the ZM Ta 152H-0 a fairly simple easy build