HpH news - 1/32 Kate, Marauder, Ventura and 1/48 B-47

Kagemusha

• 1 month later...

It's a steep asking price, if you look on Hannants it would appear to be all resin except for the engine,landing gear and much of the cockpit but don't worry you can get 3D printed engine and cockpit fromHpH to improve these areas!

Regards. Andy 

Where is the B-26.... I have my 1/32 Kates and my 1/32 Vals after wanting same for DECADES! These are likely limited production, and I decided I will not risk someday looking back and saying I wish I had acted when available. Especially the Val, as it appears future plastic production is out at HPH / Infinity. My last must have is the B-26. Any news on the release of this bad boy?

Well, to all you naysayers— if you are like me, and simply must have a 1/32 scale Kate, you will spring for one of these Kates while they’re available; price or not. I don’t want to take a chance that I will miss out.

You might check around as to price. Hannants is scheduled to get them in just days and attend offering a 10% discount if you place one on back order. Same with the 3d printed engine, bomb and cockpit. In fact, they are reportedly being shipped to Hannants today. 

You can also order now directly from HpH. Don’t know how it all works out with exchange rates, shipping, etc. I would expect there to be other US retailers too. I don’t know if there prices will be the same or less than Squadron, or if these Kates might be discounted before they disappear from the market.

I don't have an interest in HpH or the sales of this kit, except for the selfish reasons that I want a 1/32 Kate and I hope that it builds into an accurate and well detailed Kate.

5 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

That sound you just heard was Border Models celebrating as their price just became WAYYYYY more attractive to model builders, even with the wrong scale

Matt 

Definitely not, 1/35 is the wrong scale and it's interesting that the aftermarket generally seems to agree!

Regards. Andy