AMS Resin is no longer

Harold

Harold, i'm very sorry to hear your dilemma, i hardly ordered with your company, but i'm so sorry to learn your medical condition, i hope you'll get over the "company" but more importantly to cope with your personal health issues, all the best........

Jack

Your help over the years has been a pearl in our hobby Harold. We cannot thank you enough.

Not only did you produce great products but you always went the extra mile to grant special request and help strangers.

I was on that receiving end quite often and I am grateful. Thank you

I join my pairs and whish you all the best and hope you popup from time to time on this special place.

Hi Harold.

I'm very sad to read this as I know what this means to you. :(

However, if something is sure that is the fact all of us are getting older. So, such a decision has to come one day or another.<_<

I really appreciated what we had the opportunity to do together some years ago and I'm very happy to be the proud owner of a lot of AMS sets including some unique prototypes. :innocent:

You filled a lot of market gaps to help others and I can only praise you for that! :bow: We will miss AMS products for sure! Take care my friend!

Hey Harold, I'm sure you've concluded it's not the end of the world as you know it. I have some degree of essential tremor too,

and while it's frustrating, I fight it using ice packs and model on anyway. I want to thank you for the F-86 and T-33 improvements

you created and hope you get a kick out of your retirement. Retirement is a good thing. Take care.

Dang that’s a real shame, but you have to take care of you. You sure have taken care of us over the years! You’re absolutely terrific and your customer service is superb buddy. I really hope you can find somebody to take things over. I know you’ve got me thinking about it.