Zoukei Mura Fw-190 A-4

Jan_G

41 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Does the kit come with tropical air filters should someone wish to model something like..?

EGr.jpg

We might have to wait on the after market guys for that one.  That looks like a profile from that Classic Publications book on Fw 190's serving in North Africa.

57 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Does the kit come with tropical air filters should someone wish to model something like..?

EGr.jpg

I had a look...   and no, they aren't in the kit.  The 'cheek' pieces are wholly separate from the rest of the cowl, so I don't imagine that it would take the 3d printing guys long to make them.

7 hours ago, Gazzas said:

I had a look...   and no, they aren't in the kit.  The 'cheek' pieces are wholly separate from the rest of the cowl, so I don't imagine that it would take the 3d printing guys long to make them.

Thanks for that Gaz, I noticed from a sprue shot they were separate parts, then started to wonder...

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Let us know what you think when you get it Bill. None of my business, but Curious to

know what the total was considering the inflation in products and postage lately.

I will have to take a look and don't mind sharing. It's out for delivery today so stay tuned.

My local hobby store suddenly had one yesterday so I ordered it and it turned up today. It looks like a very typical kit from ZM at first glance. Very nicely detailed.

I have built a handful of the Hasegawa kits, which I really like, and I noticed right away that the canopy of the ZM kit seems much narrower.. is the Hasegawa kit the wrong shape or..?

/Niels 

$139 including shipping

Edited by Zola25

25 minutes ago, Zola25 said:

I noticed right away that the canopy of the ZM kit seems much narrower.. is the Hasegawa kit the wrong shape or..?

Could it be that the kit has 2 canopies, and the one you're looking at is the "open" version, which will be pinched in at the front?

Kev