Kotare Spitfire released today

williamj

• LSP_K2 changed the title to Kotare Spitfire released today
2 hours ago, williamj said:

Had ordered a couple and can't wait to get my grubbies on it.   Also have received the Fundekals sheet, brilliant set of markings.

Note, if you are in to accuracy, not all the decals on the Fundekals sheet are appropriate for this kit. Kotare have split the Spitfire Mk I into three types, early, mid and late production. This is a mid production. They set out the serial split and definition for each type on their website.

55 minutes ago, Pete Roberts said:

Note, if you are in to accuracy, not all the decals on the Fundekals sheet are appropriate for this kit. Kotare have split the Spitfire Mk I into three types, early, mid and late production. This is a mid production. They set out the serial split and definition for each type on their website.

Thanks for the heads up Pete, appeciate it, when everything is gathered I will have sit down and sort it all out, haven't even begun to pick whose aircraft will be chosen.

That being said I am stoked about these guys going out on their own, they have other aircraft types in mind as well, and of course it depends on how much support they receive, which I am sure will be there once the quality of this kit hits.

R (17)

Edited by williamj