Fundekals Instructions Query

Brad-M

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 10:55 AM, Brad-M said:

Sorry, I just got this notification now. Thanks to all who replied. For some reason, I can't see the click here for instructions on my phone, but can on my PC.

Cheers,

Brad

Weird, I’ve never had any problems.   You might need Adobe Reader which is a very basic, free download.   

I download the instructions and then when no one is looking, I “borrow” my office color printer and print out full size hard copies.   I even do this for decals I haven’t purchased yet, these instructions are pretty much mini-reference booklets.  

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, cbk57 said:

I think their website might be down temporarily, I just tried and could not open it, I was on the site in the last week or so.  I look now and then to see if there is anything new.

Yeah, I have the same problem.   Maybe the owner managed to piss off the entire internet and his website is shut down?

On 11/5/2023 at 8:51 AM, quang said:

He’s currently residing in Hyperscale under the innocuous nom de plume of Roadrunner. :rolleyes:

Not sure there are many places for him to go these days.

I do find the Fundekals Web site to be occasionally hard to slog through with some of the info, but the decals themselves seem to be of good quality from the few sets I have.