New Old Man Blog and wow!

Ryan

I have never been very attracted to their kits, precisely because of how much interior detail they have. I also hate clear skins, and I don't like cutaways, either, so I have no really good way to show off their amazing work. I don't like paying a ton of extra money for something I can't enjoy. Incredible kits, but I am too conflicted about them to buy one.

I'm hoping ZM will see fit to add slats to their 1/48 F-4E and make a late version so I can build a Greek F-4E.  I also hope they tool up F-4G parts along with those slats so I can build and F-4G (the Hasegawa kit is long OOP).

Not really interested in a Bf109G-14 so I'll pass.  Now if they were to release a Bf109G-10 with all the options, I'd go for one of those.

Edited by Juggernut

I am quite looking forward to this and the Fw-190. I like the Zoukei Mura kits. I am a fiend for detail and even if it does all get sealed away I have fun building it. I’ve done their He-219 and had a blast. I am currently doing the Do-335 and loving the level of detail. I have the Ho-229 in the stash and have plans to super detail it with removable panels.

Each to their own I guess, but I will have fun building it. Might even do some fun ‘what if’ stuff with it.

Good to see a company being smart and building what will sell instead of some nearly forgotten footnote in aviation history.  I'll buy a couple for sure.

Not overly keen on the invisible interior parts.  I'm most likely to omit those parts not structurally required.

Edited by Gazzas