Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

How about an out of scale Fuel Tanker - ok 1/35 as opposed to 32nd , but hey I'm not in the mood to worry too much ..

IBG35014.jpg?t=1602583229

A lovely kit , highly detailed with 3 marking options , Polish Wing /Dutch B-25 wing and Belgium 1944/45  - well worth the £30 it  cost .. 

18 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

Quite the score Stefan. Looks like 150+tins easily.  All WWII colors?

There were just shy of 200 tins in this lot and just about 10 "useless paints" (odd, strange, unusual colors), all other paints were regular paints for WWI to modern day.

Very useful as I build everything from WWI to modern day, every subject as aircraft, tanks, cars, trucks, trains, armor, ships, sci-fi and more.

Best of all, I got them or free! 

Stefan :D

i've switched to acrylics (Revell Aqua mostly, I love that stuff) but have quite bit of Humbrol and Revel enamels left. Some are opened, decades old, and still work! (I've got a bunch of those white-tin written in German ones and even these still work like new)

And, won't make a lot of you jaleous I suppose, but I got the latest-issue Hasegawa Skyhawk for Sinterklaas. A real classic, but it actually looks pretty neat!

Jeroen

2 hours ago, jeroen_R90S said:

Probably a dumb question, but what is special about the Thunderbirds F-16, other than the decals?

Just wondering! :)

It’s not so much that it has Thunderbird decals, it’s that it’s a Block 32 F-16 with the P&W engine and original NSI intake.  The Tamiya F-16CJ kit only has the GE engine and MCID intake.

48 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

It’s not so much that it has Thunderbird decals, it’s that it’s a Block 32 F-16 with the P&W engine and original NSI intake.  The Tamiya F-16CJ kit only has the GE engine and MCID intake.

Indeed, and other differences such as landing gear and gear bay doors.

It is a good base for a F-16a, as well.  By the way, last year I also found two 1/32 Hasegawa F-16a for 30EUR each.