Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

2 hours ago, coogrfan said:

I got these from GW's auction site:  shopgoodwill.com  

They list items from their stores around the country. By it's nature it's kinda hit or miss, but occasionally you come across cool stuff. 

Wow just came up for air after looking on this site.  Many offerings seem like moms selling off collections after the kids leave home (e.g., comics, baseball hero, Girl hero books and the likes)

On 12/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, Rick Griewski said:

Picked up the BIG tank bug lately.  Both of these are amazing kits (I do curse track link assembly however)

pnbkLjWyj

poGqkWIBj

Nice! I got one of the 38t's when they first came out, but haven't got the PzI Ausf B kit, but plan on it. I do have the AMMO special Pzi Ausf A SCW up-armed special, though. Nice kit!

3 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

OK K2. What do you have on LSP_Ray that he needs to send you all these kits?  Hmmmm?

I dumped 250 kits when I moved, Rick. Too bad you didn't live closer to me... K2 wanted some, so we made up a couple packages. Now that I have moved, I have to unload another 20 large boxes of kits, so if you have some wants...

I do hope to list some on the Trader's Board, but I have a ton of 1/35th armor, too.

3 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

OK K2. What do you have on LSP_Ray that he needs to send you all these kits?  Hmmmm?

Nothing. Just straight deals that we both agreed to, nothing nefarious (except,... you know, that thing).

5 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

Nice! I got one of the 38t's when they first came out, but haven't got the PzI Ausf B kit, but plan on it. I do have the AMMO special Pzi Ausf A SCW up-armed special, though. Nice kit!

I got the Same Panzer I kit awhile back, and it's truly an excellent kit.

Just now, LSP_Ray said:

I dumped 250 kits when I moved, Rick. Too bad you didn't live closer to me... K2 wanted some, so we made up a couple packages. Now that I have moved, I have to unload another 20 large boxes of kits, so if you have some wants...

I do hope to list some on the Trader's Board, but I have a ton of 1/35th armor, too.

Yep, I've been a recipient of a small amount of that number, and love every one.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:21 PM, LSP_K2 said:

I enjoyed the book on the Panzer II so much, that I went ahead and grabbed the Panzer I book as well.

FIGHIm.jpg

This book just arrived.   Excellent reference and my Takom kit is showing itself to be very accurate when compared.  The book also makes me maybe too anxious to super detail the beast.  An interesting paint job is mandatory.