Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

9 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Its a nice one! I brought mine home from the NATs in Phoenix in my suitcase. 

There is a HECK of a lot of plastic in that box.

It is impressive!  I've got the ROK boxing as well.  About to break it out and start a build of the SC ANG D model my MD flies the back seat in. He's the Flight Surgeon for the SCANG unit.     I still would like to find one more of these kits eventually.  I got this one from Seal Model out of Korea.  Price was right at $99, but the $50 to ship it was a killer.   I'm hoping the supposedly re-release happens soon and I can buy one within the states for a little less.  I was planning on building the two seat Thunderbird with my ROK kit. 

4 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

It is impressive!  I've got the ROK boxing as well.  About to break it out and start a build of the SC ANG D model my MD flies the back seat in. He's the Flight Surgeon for the SCANG unit.     I still would like to find one more of these kits eventually.  I got this one from Seal Model out of Korea.  Price was right at $99, but the $50 to ship it was a killer.   I'm hoping the supposedly re-release happens soon and I can buy one within the states for a little less.  I was planning on building the two seat Thunderbird with my ROK kit. 

Same scenario for me.  Picked mine up at the show for 100 USD, then went to UPS to ship and they wanted 54 USD to get it from PHX to Omaha. Hence why I broke it down in my suitcase!  Shipping on those with that size box would have killed any amount I saved.

23 hours ago, dennismcc said:

The Postman just put this into my hands, I have only flicked through it at the moment but it looks great.

5W3uyv.jpg

And here is the Index

BpPzKa.jpg

XrEJ0U.jpg

8a8CcI.jpg

PExat5.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

Source? AK direct? Want one of these. Thanks

6 hours ago, Bill_S said:

If you get the Detolf, do yourself a favor and buy a couple of them!

I need to get up to the Concord NC store and pick up one of these for my 1/72 Saturn V I built.  I have no where safe to display it now since I took it home from my office when we moved. 

2 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

I need to get up to the Concord NC store and pick up one of these for my 1/72 Saturn V I built.  I have no where safe to display it now since I took it home from my office when we moved. 

Precisely why I bought my first one, Scott. You'll have extra shelves to put into a second one!

On 1/2/2019 at 9:16 AM, dennismcc said:

The Postman just put this into my hands, I have only flicked through it at the moment but it looks great.

5W3uyv.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

Mine arrived today. What a great reference resource.

IMG_20190104_153454-L.jpg

Did you get the paint cross reference chart with your book Dennis?

IMG_20190104_153503-L.jpg

Carl

Nothing big, just a blast from the past...

Was going through an old crate hidden in the corner and have found these:

32756278218_58d4275888_b.jpg

The F-111 instructions  are from the kit my dad brought from one of his trips abroad, when I was a just a kid.
I think he had finished it, but I'm not really sure...

:rolleyes:

Juraj

Edited by Trak-Tor

5 hours ago, Trak-Tor said:

Nothing big, just a blast from the past...

Was going through an old crate hidden in the corner and have found these:

The F-111 instructions  are from the kit my dad brought from one of his trips abroad, when I was a just a kid.
I think he had finished it, but I'm not really sure...

:rolleyes:

Juraj

Nice! I think the oldest catalogs I have (with one exception) are from the 70's.