Disappointing Hasegawa

ssculptor

The Japanese Val and Kate were Japan's most important aircraft carrier launched bombers in WW2.

I am disappointed that Hasegawa has not produced 1/32 kits of these two bombers that fought at Pearl Harbor, the battles of Coral Sea and Midway as well as other important conflicts. 

The coverage of the ETO in WW2 is sadly incomplete without these two.

Stephen

Hi,

These two planes didn't operate in the ETO, they operated in the South Pacific. But I agree with you just the same.

Brad

The Japanese Val and Kate were Japan's most important aircraft carrier launched bombers in WW2.

I am disappointed that Hasegawa has not produced 1/32 kits of these two bombers that fought at Pearl Harbor, the battles of Coral Sea and Midway as well as other important conflicts. 

Stephen

I am disappointed that Hasegawa has not produced 1/32 kits of these two bombers...

Stephen

ETO? But I agree with the sentiment. I hope Hasegawa 1/32 firmly stays in the Japanese groove. Lots and lots of juicy subjects.

Let the Chinese indulge the lack of home-grown 1/32 in Britain and the USA, so that Hasegawa can focus on the oriental while Tamiya, Fly and Special Hobby throws us some tidbits.

Mind you, I'd be happy if Tamiya went Japanese-mainly. Stuff the Bf 109, more Corsairs or some Jugs etc., Tamiya could do spectacular renditions of their own gear.

Tony

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition...

A fallacy by the Monty Python Team. The Inquistion actually sent a letter or messenger to the home of the person they were interested in and told them where and when to present themselves. No secret raids, all done legally and with due process under Church Law.

Regards,

Bruce Crosby