HK 1/32 Ju.52 is a go!!

Artful69

Thanks to Radders blog posts of photos ... I saw a photo of a couple of HK Models display boards ...

To the left ... advertising the Lanc ... and right next to it - an ad for the 1/32 Ju.52 :D

It may be a couple of years away, for all I know ... but I'm guessing they would hardly endeavour to advertise it unless they were committed to producing one!

Very happy chappy here ... now all I need is someone to get up the cajones to produce a Do.17z

Rog :)

Time ro start buying and collecting 1/32 scale cargo and figures. North African supply diorama would probably need a tank or two.

Rick

A kubelwagen would be more apropriate i think. Perhaps even the famous 'Otto'!

Hej! Great news! I will get and build one for sure when it becomes available! Would be nice if HKM were to include the floats for a seaplane version too! ;)

Cheers

Alan

If I'm alive when this comes out, a floats option would 100% guarantee a sale here.

Tony

Those modelers who like to work with vacuforms have it made-in-the-grade. Combat Models Ju-52 kit comes with floats.  In my stash I have all the 3 and 4 engine aircraft in 1/32 scale vacuform. 

Weeeelllll, I haven't built them yet. But, one of these days....

Stephen, living in dream world.

I'll have no issue with using 1/35 sale ground gear and figures ... difference in scale with a Tiger tank is about 17mm ... I can live with that.

For some things (like the nose on a Trumpeter Bf.109) shaving a couple of mm off can make the world of difference to improve the 'look'.

I figure ... that as long as what I'm putting in a dio is a separate issue from the Ju ... It won't look so overpowering.

Rog :)

There will be a big dent in my wallet, and a big dent in my display space.

But I will get one for sure.

I am going to have to vote against floats being included. I suspect the box will be packed enough (and the price will be high enough) without adding parts for floats that I wager most people would not use.