HK 1/32 Ju.52 is a go!!

Artful69

I'd certainly go for a Ju-52,( if they do floats, I hope they are optional as I would rather not have to pay for floats I don't want ) and an SM-79.

Med / North Africa or maybe with a string of Crete invaders lining up.....hmmmm

Winter camo ?...hmmmmm ....civilian version? ..nawww....

Just please please please get the corrugations right !

-Joe

Guest Clunkmeister

just to bring some balance (and hope) to future releases, having spent some time with the HpH guys today, it is clear they at least just do what they want - their roadmap is littered with passion, not profit.. and actually, and refreshingly they like life like that..

today I saw a 1/48 B36, next up is a Handley Page 0/400 and a triple wing wild WW1 Caproni, while in the background are a 1/32 Me Gigant, an upscaled 1/32 0/400, an SM79 Sparviero, talk of a He 177 and a L1079 Constellation and just a sandpit of lots of the things that don't exist today

I bent Mireks ear a lot about a Blenheim and a Do17 and ending the stalemate about all the players circling around some obvious gaps - who knows maybe it helped

I kid myself, but I like to think so..

small market ultimately, but now costs and lead times are so short, I think we should prepare ourselves for some accelerated output that fill the wishlists for a few years to come

TTFN

Peter

Oh how I'd love my C-46. I'd be customer number one...

Meteor? Lancaster? Mosquito? I'm happy! Tante Ju not my bag, but as anything with the crooked cross on its tail will sell by the barrow load I'm sure it will be popular enough!

Don't care about another Nazi-swatika adorned aircraft ... but a Ju-52 in civilian livery will look great next to my HPH DC-3 ;) !

Now about that Lockheed Fourteen ... :)

Hubert

PS: and anyone for a Trimotor ?

Edited by MostlyRacers

Guest Clunkmeister

image_zpsxuovcxi1.jpg

The world's most unique Ju-52, ordered new in the 30's by Canadian Airways. It was one of the first ever built....

It'll take some kitbashing, but can be done...

Edited by Clunkmeister