Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

Never met a she-modeller (model) like this. Maybe I am modelling in the wrong scale...?

Oh, I had had a love affair with a model when I was younger  :innocent:  But she was not a modeller :whistle:

Regards

- dutik

Edited by dutik

IMG-20170423-WA0009_zpsnucformw.jpg

This one is from Mosonmagyarovar contest,this year. Went to Bratislava,lets say it was a fun night hehe

Mate, mate, listen. As I've told many a performer over the years, "There comes a time when you're just showing off." ;)

• 1 month later...
With my two daughters... that was a little while ago by now...

KV3Ove.jpg

A more recent pic of my two sweethearts:

ajkYfG.jpg

With mommy with Lake Zurich in the background...

aMWZFO.jpg

All of us in the same pic... doesn't happen very often...

zLYGl9.jpg

That's my wife and I in Ft. Lauderdale... we try and make it down to the Keys at least every 2nd year, my long-term plan is to at least part-retire there.

BTswXE.jpg

In Italy... for sure the hottest vacation I have ever been on and the only time in my life I have ever gotten a heat rash...

EygbMI.jpg

Cheers,

Marcel

Edited by Marcel111

My avatar in the upper left corner of this page is a photo of myself when I rode with Emiliano Zapata Salazar in the Mexican Revolution. from 1911 to 1917. I was known as El Gonad in Zapata's service. I left Mexico when the USA entered WW1 so I could fly aeroplanes with the Americano Air Service against the Huns in Europe. 

I have had a very interesting life as an artist (sculptor) living in Europe and participating in several art movements such as Futurism, Dadaism, Expressionism and Surrealism. When things got quiet in Mexico during their revolution I would sail to Europe to participate in these art movements. Then when the shooting started up again Zapata would wire me to come back and participate in man's work, which I did. 

After the war I spent much time in Europe making art and in South America involving myself in several revolutions . Oh the stories I could tell you. Yes I was involved in The Spanish Civil War, too. When WW2 started I got involved with several partisan groups and finally I took a much need break from this active life and settled down in Vulgaria. 

I started making wood models in 1942 and over the years have made many models of airplanes, ships, tanks and trains. I have flown U-Control models, operated model trains, all sorts of fun things. 

I am still making sculpture and for the past few years I have been concentrating on Assemblages involving parts of toys and models with parts made of clay and wax and then covered in fiberglass. 

Yours, 

Stephen

• 2 weeks later...

Following a PM discussion with Tim, maybe this is the right place to revive a thread I had initiated eons ago and called :

"Put yourself on the map"

The idea was to locate the LSP members on a worldwide map. The map is on Google, is public, so that anyone can add its own address. You can be detailed to the precise address, or vague like "London".

These are the links to the map :

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1BRpPUjsifSCoHv4rayEN1b-try8&hl=en_US&ll=1.6266246672062366%2C0&z=2

And this link here is for "sharing" whatever that means in Google linguo ...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BRpPUjsifSCoHv4rayEN1b-try8&usp=sharing

A bit of extra fun... It's still operative. I could change my address from old (2011) to new (since 2013) and Bigg Tim add his own ;)

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

Following a PM discussion with Tim, maybe this is the right place to revive a thread I had initiated eons ago and called :

"Put yourself on the map"

The idea was to locate the LSP members on a worldwide map. The map is on Google, is public, so that anyone can add its own address. You can be detailed to the precise address, or vague like "London".

These are the links to the map :

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1BRpPUjsifSCoHv4rayEN1b-try8&hl=en_US&ll=1.6266246672062366%2C0&z=2

Neat!   And pinned