1/32 JetMADS Draken reservations are open

Zola25

5 minutes ago, Phantom2 said:

It said free shipping if you pre-order, but it may change, I got free shipping on the J-37 tough!

...and I got an reservation number, 12851.

Stefan 

You got free shipping? That's interesting, because whenever I asked them to combine the shipping of my multiple orders they replied negatively, because they said their shipping contract with their carrier is based on fixed price. I wonder how you managed to convince them for free shipping, if you really ever did.

OK, I have sent an mail too, just to be sure.

Thanks for the heads up!

I was very late on the ball on the AJ 37 Viggen and missed out on the first batch, but snatched a copy from the second.

Probably have to pay the shipping too, as you say, but this kit is an must have for me, anyway!

Stefan  :beer:

10 minutes ago, Phantom2 said:

...and I got an reservation number, 12851.

That is not a reservation number, you probably placed a blank order for the Draken which is not open for sales until October 29. I had done this before for the FH-1 Phantom, they said they put my name in the kit's emailing list and my blank order would be invalid.

One of my all-time favourites but I can't justify the ~£275 cost for an unconventional assembly kit with so many unmade kits to hand. However, I am indeed very happy for those with the money and space for a big Draken.

It might make me feel less overindulgent spending £60 on a new 1/48 Ostrichi ÖE.

Tony 

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

One of my all-time favourites but I can't justify the ~£275 cost for an unconventional assembly kit with so many unmade kits to hand. However, I am indeed very happy for those with the money and space for a big Draken.

It might make me feel less overindulgent spending £60 on a new 1/48 Ostrichi ÖE.

Tony 

I agree with you on that , also one of my favorite European designs [ way cool]. I'm in the same boat I just can't afford it, 275 pounds is about $330 US, damn it!

hi

I agree, a bit expensive, but where is the price limit for such a "confidential" and rare kit,( 500 copies :hmmm:) (it will become rare within a few months or at least years)......it may be a good pure investment product to speculate a bit... I can’t imagine its price on Bay E in the future 
Stop kidding, what was the price of their "Wiggen" in comparison with the "Draken"???

Anybody knows what their decals are like in general? I‘d really like to see them before taking the plunge. I‘m only interested in a Danish version, and kit manufacturers usually get them wrong, in particular the proprietary font for serial number. At that price, I‘d want a kit which complete and correct… but maybe I‘m being naïve here…