1/35 Wurger from Border Boxart

Archimedes

I don't know , I just can't seem to get around 1/35 scale aircraft ,which is odd considering I'll do helicopters in that scale. It's a mental thing with me. The reviews I've read on the 109G and the Stuka were less than glowing . I've never built a 190 before [ strange as that might sound ] if it's good I MAY take a chance.

7 minutes ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

I don't know , I just can't seem to get around 1/35 scale aircraft ,which is odd considering I'll do helicopters in that scale. It's a mental thing with me. 

Same. Gotta put your money where you want things to flourish, and remove it from areas you don't. Its all personal. 

6 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

I don't know , I just can't seem to get around 1/35 scale aircraft ,which is odd considering I'll do helicopters in that scale. It's a mental thing with me. The reviews I've read on the 109G and the Stuka were less than glowing . I've never built a 190 before [ strange as that might sound ] if it's good I MAY take a chance.

Get yourself a nice Revell 190F-8 , it's a nice kit, reasonably priced and you'll be happy.  :)

It's probably the only way i'll be able to get an A6 version. The Hasegawa kits are like rocking horse poo to find (and at a good price) and the ZM one if and when it ever appears will be so over-priced it'll be out of reach for me also.

So i'm interested in this kit

5 hours ago, AlanG said:

It's probably the only way i'll be able to get an A6 version. The Hasegawa kits are like rocking horse poo to find (and at a good price) and the ZM one if and when it ever appears will be so over-priced it'll be out of reach for me also.

So i'm interested in this kit

It’s a fair point re the Z-M Fw 190s.  They were first announced back in 2014!

Kind regards,

Paul

19 hours ago, ScoobyDoo said:

I’d rather Border produce 1/32 vehicles.

Yeah, that would be nice. I did pick up a 109G on sale, I am thinking about a 1/35th diorama. Even if someone did start making 1/32nd vehicles, it will be a long time before there are enough options to make diorama choices.

BTW, I did pull out my resin Pend d O'rielle 1/35th 109 for comparison. The resin kit actually compares pretty well if not as finely detailed.