1/35 Wurger from Border Boxart

Archimedes

6 hours ago, Woody V said:

Yea, you're right but my model building days go back to the 80s and back then serious builders all thinned trailing edges that were prevalent at that time. It's one of those "Once you see it, you can't unsee it" kind of things. IMO, there's no excuse for incorporating primitive, long-outdated inaccuracies in modern kits.

But that's just my Boomer Opinion for this week.

Oh, I don't disagree with you, I just feel like that's one of those things that could be easily overlooked when building a model. It's not a hobby anymore once the rivets become more important than the model itself.  :)

13 hours ago, Woody V said:

Yea, you're right but my model building days go back to the 80s and back then serious builders all thinned trailing edges that were prevalent at that time. It's one of those "Once you see it, you can't unsee it" kind of things. IMO, there's no excuse for incorporating primitive, long-outdated inaccuracies in modern kits.

But that's just my Boomer Opinion for this week.

I'm in full agreement with you . These aren't the 1980s anymore and companies can do better , having think trailing edges is a pretty obvious thing ,at least to me it is, I may try one out anyway just to see what can and can't be done

11 hours ago, Gazzas said:

After all of these years, only ICM 1/48 kits have gotten around having a seam at the leading and trailing edges.  Though, it often means some serious filling of the lower wing.  I wish everyone would do it.

I'll second that, it does alleviate some common issues. Why isn't that more common ? If the moldings are done right ,there SHOULD be a minimum of "body work"afterwards