1/32 vac. ID Models Lockheed Hudson

chrish

Thanks all!

I was going to start on the nose section today (last day of hollidays before back to work again tomorrow) but found more details I could add from images (thanks Kiwizack) such as brackets and mounts (possibly or guns??) in the cabin and what look like flare tubes(?) above/beside the mounts.

I think I may be able to add some interior green paint next then get to work on the nose section. 

Not a big difference from the previous images so sorry if it's getting boring.

ex5WpKI.jpg

wV2iItT.jpg

Thanks for looking

I splashed some color on inside the cabin (Vallejo Zinc Chromate green) and added a few more details

The tape on over the windows is supposed to (if my idea works) give me a pattern to make the side windows. I'll lay a piece of clear sheet on the tape and cut out the green area, hopefully giving me a closely fitting side window(s)

3J1Euuk.jpg

miPwSSW.jpg?1

09jeIDn.jpg?1

I guess next up is finish the cockpit and start making windows...

Thanks for looking

On 12/28/2022 at 2:14 AM, chrish said:

….I had no intentions of adding any cabin details but...well, you know how that goes.

I think that’s part of the illness most modellers seem to have!

I think it’s called Advanced Modelling Syndrome (or AMS for short) and is usually accompanied by the patient muttering something along the lines of “well, at least I know it’s there” or  simply “why?”.

I certainly have it and I’m sure many here also have it and as far as I know, there is no known cure!

Anyway, just wanted to add my applause, a brilliant job!