1/32 Douglas TBD-1 Devastator by Trumpeter - TBD-1A in October 2023!

Kagemusha

On 5/7/2023 at 12:03 PM, BadHatHarry said:

Added to which, it appears they don't ship to the UK for some reason..........

They will ship to the UK via Ebay, however their postage costs are eye watering. I would love to order some of their products, but not at those prices.

Cheers,

Tom

7 hours ago, Tomjw said:

They will ship to the UK via Ebay, however their postage costs are eye watering. I would love to order some of their products, but not at those prices.

Cheers,

Tom

International postage costs are eye-watering almost everywhere except for some Chinese eBay sellers. 

I have found that they will indeed ship to the UK via Ebay.co.uk but not, however, via Ebay.com. However, the twin mg set needed for the Hornet Devastators is not listed on Ebay.co.uk, only on Ebay.com, so we are back to square one. I've asked them to list it on Ebay.co.uk but have had no response.

2 hours ago, VMA131Marine said:

International postage costs are eye-watering almost everywhere except for some Chinese eBay sellers. 

• 1 month later...

Maybe Amazon will have it?  I have recently found the 'free postage' way of buying from Amazon quite pleasing.  I ordered some HGW rivets from Amazon the other day only few bucks more than it would cost the get them from HGW themselves.  And, with a guaranteed arrival date.  Last time I ordered from HGW...   it was a bit of a wait with no suggestion of arrival time.

Has anyone bought an entire kit from Amazon before?

Yep, got the Tamiyz A6M5C for $60 $65, just recieved Roden's Phalz D3, also for $65. Sometimes

people sell stuff without knowing it's market value so I check for kits every once in awhile. Sometimes

they sell kits thinking they're worth their weight in gold.

edit prices

Edited by MikeMaben

I’ve stumbled across a few good deals on Amazon.  But somehow when my wife got the Amazon app and tied it to the account I opened up, she gets delivery notifications of what is being delivered.  I don’t even get that detailed of a notice! I simply get “Your package is out for delivery” while she gets “Your Tamiya 1/32 F-4J is out for delivery.”

I can’t sneak anything from Amazon in the house now. I’ve had to find other sources for gift shopping for her.