Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

14 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

InterestIng...  A Blast from the past.  IIRC The kit has a battery pack for the cockpit.

Rick

Yes and no. While the battery enclosure is provided, it's grayed out on the instruction parts layout sheet, and there is no electric motor, nor mention of it in the instructions. This particular kit, has a full 'pit. I'm beginning to write the review now, and to be quite honest, I really like what I'm seeing so far, especially considering it's the rather antiquated Tomy kit.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:30 PM, LSP_Ron said:

I've been in a bit of a ship kick lately.  I've been through the real Texas several times so I bought the kit for the stash and noticed the Tamiya Yamato was on sale so bought that too.  Not sure if I'll ever build them but it was a spontaneous purchase.

ltams7830.jpg

Were you aware that Tamiya completely re-tooled this kit as a premium edition in 2012?

Just received 2 packaged.

1st up are 2 replacement ultra fine needles for my Badger Krome. I had bent mine little while back

The second was full of star wars goodies, all Banai, Strom trooper classic,

Storm trooper first order

r2d2 r5d2 combo

I really want to practice weathering techniques on them to make them look nice and worn, thinking the mandalorian storm trooper style

My Hs-129 arrived yesterday.  What a great looking kit.  There are a number of cowling options offered that I was not aware existed beyond the A and B variant differences.

Pawing the plastic and reading my references kept me out of trouble for at least an hour.  1/32 scale life is very good.

Rick