Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

A buddy of mine found a Revell 1/96

CSS Alabama for me. I also am getting the original Revell 24" clipper Thermopylae. From the easy build series; I have a sealed USS Constitution from the same series as well. I found a book that has the hull lofting, deck arrangment, and rigging for Alabama. Very happy with this.

Two new additions. Another Tamiya Tony (for replacement wings that I severely mangled on the first kit). I'm still on for completion by September (I hope).

emvFu9.jpg

And my long sought after 1:24 Fw 190D-9, purchased for a very good price. I've already lined up some AM for this one (Red Fox IP, Master MG's, wheels/tires and a friend is looking into getting a Contact-Résine 'pit set for me), but will certainly be looking for more.

rxInby.jpg

No LSP stuff, and sadly, probably won't be for a while... No blooming room left for them at the moment:D However, have been buying one or two bits to do with local club comps.

1/144 Revell A321neo in Airbus company colour scheme

1/48 Academy F4U-4B Corsair 'Korean War' boxing

(Club comps coming are anything in 1/144 scale, and Any aircraft that was used by any combatant in Korea or Vietnam)

I also picked up a few bits and pieces of masking from Hannants.

1/72 Eduard for Airfix Tempest V & Mosquito PRXVI.

Montex mask set for the Academy Corsair

LF Models camouflage mask set for Airfix Tempest 1/72

Top-notch vinyl mask set for 1/72 Airfix Meteor FR.9 & 1/48 Spitfire XVI.

As if that wasn't enough, I then realised 8 needed some better filler than the Deluxe Materials Plastic Putty, that I've been using. Would not stay put, even after drying. Slightest amount of water, and off it came. So popped over to a reasonably local LHS, and picked up a tube of Humbrol fillet. Now would be rude to drive 30mins down the road just for that, so a new Airfix 1/72 Op Granby/ Gulf War Buccaneer somehow managed to end up coming home with me as well..... Honest guv, I do not know how that ended up in my possession :rolleyes:

Edited by treker_ed

Small LSP haul from Sundays Avon Model Show, near Bristol, UK.

The first of what I suspect may be a growing collection of Kotare's finest - as and when they are released.

48b427_1dae0f0c89034959b1637219c8da2f48~

48b427_061aa97113b842a3bca0300ce6063f4d~

And a second-hand (but sealed bags) kit I've been meaning to get for a while - quite fancy the two-seater as well...

48b427_d1c30c62b99a49c9aedfd5665c54d987~

First model show in a year - and a bit of enthusiasm regained. We'll see...

Model on Dudes! :beer4:

Iain

• 2 weeks later...