1/32 C-21A Learjet 35

Out2gtcha

10 hours ago, Redcap1960 said:

Don't know about the US requirements, but in the UK that would be a bugger and a half to get it through its MoT, but I sure would like to see the face of the mechanic tasked with conducting it.

or a driver taking this trough some of the roads in the highlands :evil_laugh:

On 12/6/2020 at 12:25 AM, Kagemusha said:

The world's gone mad!

Tempting...

32219_1108854219.jpg

The Lear Jet is one aircraft that has never really done anything for me personally (although I am well aware of its provenance)...until I saw this picture!

Although I cannot afford this beauty in 1/32 scale, it does seriously have me thinking if I should expand my self-imposed Swedish Air Force modelling theme slightly further to include it's eastern neighbour! ;)

Derek

1 hour ago, Derek B said:

The Lear Jet is one aircraft that has never really done anything for me personally (although I am well aware of its provenance)...until I saw this picture!

Although I cannot afford this beauty in 1/32 scale, it does seriously have me thinking if I should expand my self-imposed Swedish Air Force modelling theme slightly further to include it's eastern neighbour! ;)

Derek

A little artistic license to allow a C-21 in the Swedish fields and meadows scheme would be worth the result.

22 minutes ago, Smokeyforgothispassword said:

Derek,

You can join me on the dark side of whiffery.

Anything post WW2, for me, is ripe for all sorts of shenanigans, I recently completed (a rare event for me) an A380 built as a NZAF AEWACS 

15 minutes ago, Chek said:

A little artistic license to allow a C-21 in the Swedish fields and meadows scheme would be worth the result.

I did come across this Learjet, which does fit in with my themes (as well as HAF aircraft, I also include Olympic Airways aircraft in that category), so now I am interested! :)

c3d6e09c3c7663359958afc296a4f4d2.jpg?epik=dj0yJnU9QUhvWW83TjlGVkhzYjVPMmh3eUZSOXU5emNsR2xfaW8mcD0wJm49SkhfWlg2aFdKaU1UVmxIXzFRbGlPZyZ0PUFBQUFBR0FZUkNF

Derek

• 7 months later...

I understand the kit will feature both the C-21A and the U-36A as well, as they are always noting the release with a slash, ie C-21A / U-36A. Assuming that is how it is going to be I placed an order for two. There should be a new update on the CAD drawings showing the U-36A variant then.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

That looks so beautiful. I love their approach of fearlessly making ..... kits. Hmmm, I could not know what should be the right word to replace the blank? Eccentric? Esoteric? 

If they are making 1:32 Learjet or FH-1 Phantom then they can do almost anything. Which is good because there are so many 1/32 kits the modelling society is longing for.