JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

15 minutes ago, SimonCornes said:

Just ordered mine - ref 10970. Grief, does that mean there are only 30 left?

Doubt that.  I ordered in the first batch, and my order was 10584.  Even assuming that the order numbers started from 10000, they likely included orders for the Skystreak in the number count.

Edited by Dave Williams

well my order No was near the end I think so do not think I'll see my kit until second to third week of September, I have today ordered my Learjet 35/C-21A  10884

looking at the No it seems they are mixed in with the second batch of Viggens

Bob

1 hour ago, scott_t said:

About 5 minutes after I made my order my phone was ringing and it was my banks fraud division asking me to confirm my purchase.

That had happened to me the first time with the Skystreak last year possibly because the security protocols and layers here in the US are a bit different from theirs. I was asked the same by my bank and once identified all my following orders including today's went smoothly. 

On 8/29/2021 at 1:22 AM, mattcour said:

Anyway, here come the photos...

Thanks for sharing those splendid photos. My order 10512 is on its way and I am looking forward to get it at once.

50 pages here in the thread so far and not in vain!! Excellent job JetMads, this is beyond expectations!!

Missed out on the first run of the Viggen but ordered one earlier this morning order number 10935.  Order DN Masks for it along with MRP colors for it.  What a nice Christmas present when it shows up along with all the books and aftermarket Aber photo etch I have order for the big 1/16 tanks.

On 8/29/2021 at 5:39 PM, scott_t said:

About 5 minutes after I made my order my phone was ringing and it was my banks fraud division asking me to confirm my purchase.

Mine did the same thing, I thought I wouldn't be able to place my order.